Global VP Corporate Marketing & Communications (m/f/d) - Führungspositionen unserer Mandanten
Global VP Corporate Marketing & Communications (m/f/d)
As a market leader and global expert in the production of innovative, sustainable industrial solutions, your potential new employer excels in developing products for a diverse range of sectors. The international corporation and its more than 20.000 employees, collaborates closely with its clients to create bespoke solutions that meet their unique requirements. Over the years, the family-owned company has established a reputation for innovation and quality and is renowned for its ability to tackle complex challenges as well as offer practical solutions.
Due to retirement of the former job holder, we currently seek a fast-paced, bold, visionary and out-of-the-box thinking candidate, who is proficient in the full spectrum of modern marketing for the headquarter in the region of Stuttgart (Germany).
The role involves defining and enlivening the company's Corporate Communication and Marketing Strategy, with key responsibilities including:
- Leading the group-wide Marketing & Communications with the responsibility for brand strategy, corporate communications, public relations, as well as social media platforms
- Mentoring, growing and motivating a high-performing team within a matrix organization
- Promoting the company's purpose and brand into a global experiential narrative as a key driver of success, both externally and internally (Employer Brand)
- Providing strategic direction and collaborating closely with executives of the Business Units, to develop the company's strategy and brand messaging/ communication
- Developing a Corporate Content Marketing Strategy and executing Corporate Communications
- Handling Press Relations, Public Affairs as well as delivering Corporate-Annual and Sustainability Reports whilst acting as a primary point of contact for the media
- Overseeing the digital ecosystem and performance analytics
- Leading the strategic direction for brand architecture
- Setting guidelines and governance processes for the company's social media activities and implementing proactive social media community management
- As part of the Group's Senior Leadership Team, directly reporting to the Group CEO
- University degree with focus on marketing, communication sciences, journalism, public affairs, digital media or a comparable qualification
- More than 15 years of experience in marketing and communications within a global organization or international marketing agency
- Experienced in the B2B sector as well as knowledge of all best in class marketing tools, including social media, content marketing, public relations, brand management, etc.
- Leadership experience in a matrix and international organization
- Successful track record and passion in digital ecosystems with customer interfaces, CRM and performance analytics and its implementation
- Ability to create a unique culture within the marketing and communications organization
- Intercultural competences, ideally in the Asian region as well as willingness to travel
- Fluent in Business English, German language skills are an advantage
You are welcome to send us your resume with the reference number B4977 and without an extensive covering letter.
Carolin Fröschle | Telephone: +49 711 310584-37 | Email: email@example.com