Image a new kind of technology - some might call it wearable, some might call it "smart connected product". In any case, this product revolutionises an area of life that affects everyone. Your potential new employer currently has over 50 employees and will probably grow to over 100 this year. It is a technology-based, dynamic company in Vienna that will launch this B2C lifestyle product in less than 12 months. The colourful team of thinkers, creatives and heroes is developing a unique "smart connected product" and you could be a part of it as Head of Software.
Location: Austria, Vienna
Team size: 30-40 people
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational management of the entire software division including mobile apps, backend, frontend, UI/UX, analytics and DevOps
- As the company is in the growth phase (from 50 to 100) you hire new talent, optimize existing processes, introduce new processes, tools and technologies
- In the beginning you will also be actively involved in development processes and architecture design as your main goal will be to launch a first version of the software
- The product will be a lifestyle product, however for some markets healthcare certification is needed – therefore you ensure that the software engineering processes are aligned to existing regulation
- Next to device and mobile software you are responsible for the website and an own e-commerce shop
- Knowledge in wearables (either B2C or B2B) are a must and experience in the healthcare sector rounds off your profile
- Many years of experience in IT development, deep understanding of modern IT as well as profound experience in software project/product management
- You are positively surprised when reading about the technology stack: Java, Swift, C, C++ embedded, Linux, Bluetooth and Wifi connections, micro-services based technologies and cloud, , CI/CD,…
- You have had experience in a managerial role – either because you were a lead developer or team lead
- Willingness to relocate to Austria, Vienna
- You are known for your hands-on mentality, your persuasive convincing and appreciative communication skills and fluent in English
You are welcome to send us your resume with the reference number B3354 and without an extensive covering letter.
Carolin Fröschle | Telephone: +49 711 310584-37 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find our virtual exposé.