Reference number B3313
For our client, a company in the plant engineering sector, we are looking for an interim Chief Financial Officer (m/w/d) to start as soon as possible.
- As CFO, you will have overall responsibility for managing the finance department of a private equity portfolio company.
- You will analyse and evaluate the (operational) financial performance, the actual state, of the company
- You will play a leading role in the operational planning and implementation of the company's goals and strategies.
- In your role, you will continuously identify opportunities and measures to improve processes, performance & results and support the company in its growth path
- Mandatory requirement: You are an (internationally) experienced manager and have several years of successful project experience as CFO in plant construction (large-scale plants).
- Mandatory requirement: You speak business fluent French
- You have practical experience of working with a private equity firm
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset coupled with a pronounced hands-on mentality
Project duration: 6 to 9 months
We look forward to receiving your detailed profile, stating your earliest possible start date and the reference number B3313.
Dominik Birmelin | Phone: +49 711 310584-56 | Mobil: +49 160 94449600 | E-Mail: Birmelin@division-one.com