Reference number B3262
Our client is a medium-sized company in the field of plastic injection moulding based in southern Germany, which convinces its broad customer structure with a high degree of technical competence and high quality in production and service. In the course of a succession plan, we are exclusively looking for an entrepreneurial personality with a technical and sales background who, as Managing Director, together with the shareholders, will take a very profitable company to the next level both strategically and operationally.
Please note that we can only provide further information on our client after signing a confidentiality agreement.
- Development and implementation of the growth strategy for the company as Managing Director in close coordination with the shareholders and executives
- Management and control of the company with full responsibility for the areas of development, production, sales, quality, purchasing and logistics
- Responsibility for growth, turnover and profitability of the company
- Acquisition of new customers as well as deepening and maintaining existing customer relationships
- Continuous development of the company with regard to market expansion, service orientation and technological leadership
- Development of the organisation and its structures as well as continuous improvement of processes and procedures to increase efficiency in the company
- Leading and developing the management team and employees
- Ensuring the optimal use of personnel, the quality of products and on-time delivery
- Development of future capacity and production planning on the basis of current capacity utilisation as well as development opportunities within the market
- Drawing up investment plans, e.g. for new plants, machines and other production equipment within the production department
- Completed technical studies, ideally in the field of mechanical engineering/toolmaking, process engineering, chemical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Proven track record as Managing Director, Technical Director, Production Manager or Plant Manager in an injection moulding company
- Assertive and leadership personality with doer qualities who is able to optimally organise the internal processes in the company
- Leadership personality who enjoys acceptance by both customers and employees due to his or her technical expertise
- Profound experience in the areas of lean manufacturing and opportunity management
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We look forward to receiving your detailed profile, stating your earliest possible start date, your salary expectations and the reference number B3262.
Sascha Assmann | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org