Reference number B3277
Your potential new employer, who has exclusively commissioned us to search for a Group Head of Engineering, is an international manufacturer of mechanical precision parts, mainly in the automotive industry. The company has several plants around the world and produces high-precision and performance-critical key components that are turned, milled, ground, welded and assembled in-house.
Several locations across Germany are possible as a place of work - here we try to accommodate your preferences.
- Responsibility for prototype development (NPI), process definitions, capital expenditure and ensuring continuous improvement at group level.
- Management of approx. 50 employees at 6 different locations, including engineering managers, process, automation and project managers as well as the prototype development department
- You are responsible for the annual budget planning and economic control of the area for which you are responsible.
- In the course of prototype development, you will conduct monthly reviews, validate the results and accompany the projects through to series production
- You will keep an eye on the plant capacity in the medium and long term (6 to 36 months), make investment decisions and ensure the ability to deliver.
- You take appropriate care of the individual concerns of the respective plants with regard to the individual priorities and the necessary technical support
- You create standards and ensure that best practices are implemented in all plants worldwide
- Technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable degree; general technical understanding
- Knowledge of quality and project management processes (including FMEA, 8D, QRQC, APQP, PFMEA)
- Leadership experience of an international team, ideally in a matrix organisation
- You are able to create global standards and best practices
- Strong communication skills and a confident manner
- Analytical and results-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, because all the strings come together with you
- Intercultural competence and business fluent English, other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your detailed profile, stating your earliest possible start date and the reference number B3277.
Alina Unterthiner | Phone: +49 711 310584-36 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org