Outstanding managers for the middle and upper management levels are a decisive factor for success in a highly competitive, internationally operating market environment. In order to convince these personalities of your company and thus inspire them to make a change, a professional, structured and holistic approach to identification, approach and selection is necessary, among other things. We have aligned this process with our tried and tested deep5S® method to the future realities of a highly competitive and demanding executive market.
deep5S® stands for 'division one Evidenced Executive Search Process' and bundles our successfully applied executive search know-how into a structured, orchestrated, 5-step process. This process delivers outstanding results in a short time and with calculable certainty when it comes to finding the right leadership personality for your company.
With deep5S® we find and inspire experienced leaders for your company who:
- Understand your customers,
- accelerate your growth,
- strengthen your competitiveness,
- refine your employer brand and
- are conducive to the corporate culture as leaders.
A high level of expertise, exceptional service and fast appointments are our quality standards here. We are your partner for a value-added business relationship and understand how to act as a high-quality ambassador for your employer brand.
- Requirement analysis including a customer-specific market report
- Development and integration of the role in the corporate strategy
- Derivation of the search profile in consideration of your corporate culture
- Development of the search, approach and staffing strategy including the creation of target company lists
- Agreement on a project and time schedule
- Creation of target group-oriented and first-class audiovisual approach formats
- Start of the search phase and consolidation of the candidate pool through structured interviews
- Weekly executive reports and updates
- Direct approach of national and international candidates
- Management of the application process through personal and in-depth support during all interviews
- Ensuring an outstanding experience process through tried-and-tested division one candidate journey elements
- Advice on the final selection, contract preparation and appointmentg
- Personality test, optionally a customer-specific assessment of the final candidates
- Support during the onboarding process
- Regular dialog with client and candidate
- Optional onboarding coaching
- Quality assurance/QM survey
Attributes of success
Business partners benefit from a market-recognized brand that has grown for more than 10 years, as well as multiple awards from major industry awards
Unique service portfolio
Business partners benefit from a unique 360-degree consulting approach consisting of executive search, interim management and HR consulting from a single source.
Excellent research team
Business partners benefit from an optimally coordinated internal research team that identifies the best leaders on the market.
Business partners benefit from lean, perfectly coordinated processes that guarantee fast as well as reliable staffing.
Close business relations
Business partners benefit from sustainably cultivated relationships with outstanding interim managers as well as a selected executive pool.
Business partners benefit from 50 partner offices in 40 countries of our global ENEX organization, with consistent quality standards.
The battle for the ranks of top managers requires a spirit of innovation. Those who seek excellence must also deliver excellence and stand out from the crowd. Unconventional ways of direct approach paired with honest appreciation are our benchmark.
Appreciation towards our customers and clients means in particular to work in a resource-saving way. Time is not only money, but also a critical factor for success. Good listening, enables a fast, targeted service performance, which has a lasting effect.
Success means perseverance. The willingness to give one percent more every day is deeply embedded in our corporate philosophy. A team of highly dedicated consultants, industry experts and researchers enables a culture of excellence.
Point of contact
You might also be interested in the following
Currently there are no news items.